Sunday, May 13, 2007

In Gratitude...




As i write this, I am in deep gratitude to all my teachers in life who have taken the time to impart knowledge and values to me:
To my mother, who taught me to just "go for it", anything is possible. To my father, who taught me about "ethics" and the importance of living a life of integrity. To my yoga teacher, Shiva Rea, who have been so generous in passing on the wisdom of the yogic path and living a full and balanced life. To my acting coach, Larry Moss, who taught me to work hard & enjoy "the creative process". Always remembering that the journey is the destination. To my grandmother, Mommy Pasay, who taught me to always help those who are less fortunate than i am. We are all connected. We are all one. Thank you, thank you , thank you... Om Shanti

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so enlightened! pls. blog more often. I can't believe someone can be so beautiful inside and out. You are an inspiration.